We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for any purposes, except where required to do so by law.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- information about visits to and use of this website (including browser type, referral source, pages viewed);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, as available;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data
- allow you to log into certain parts of the website;
- send you any email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we may publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not disclose information about you to any third parties except to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Security of your personal data
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You have a statutory right to instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed by law at no more than ?10.00). If you have elected to receive marketing communications, you can request to stop receiving future communications at any time by informing us by email.
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of third party websites.